Author Topic: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's  (Read 3843 times)

Offline sharki786

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,705
  • GOT BOOST??
need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
« on: 07 June 2012, 12:12 »
as above. Need them for the climate control panel. As the 509t's are huge these are same fitment but smaller
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline sharki786

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,705
  • GOT BOOST??
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
« Reply #1 on: 07 June 2012, 19:47 »
anyone? :sad:
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline Bandit127

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 443

Offline sharki786

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,705
  • GOT BOOST??
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
« Reply #3 on: 07 June 2012, 21:38 »
nah mate these are same size as 509s. il get a picture up in a bit
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline sharki786

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,705
  • GOT BOOST??
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
« Reply #4 on: 07 June 2012, 22:55 »
the dark green is the 1 im after



iv put it next to the LIGHT GREEN & RED 509T so you can see the size of it.




the light green is from the speedo:




*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline sharki786

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,705
  • GOT BOOST??
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
« Reply #5 on: 08 June 2012, 08:56 »
anyone?
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline Michael

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 56
  • I love YaBB 1G - What the hell did I type here?
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
« Reply #6 on: 08 June 2012, 14:16 »
Cut the legs, pull the bulb and solder in a replacement or LED?

Offline sharki786

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,705
  • GOT BOOST??
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
« Reply #7 on: 08 June 2012, 15:07 »
thats a brill idea but by the looks of it there aint much space. And i dont know the + or - side.
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****


Offline sharki786

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,705
  • GOT BOOST??
Re: need some bulbs but they smaller than 509t's
« Reply #9 on: 08 June 2012, 19:48 »
totally diffrent to whats in the pic. even the dealer couldnt tell me what they are :shocked:
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****