A badgeless one I had on my old golf
I would se the plastic primer then normal primor on that. Then rub down and spray colour. Few coats of colour then light rub down and then clear coats. Up to you to rub that down and buff.
Quote from: mrsaunders on 06 June 2012, 16:37A badgeless one I had on my old golfiv had loads of badgeless grills and non of them were soft rubber like the rear spoiler
Quote from: tweed on 06 June 2012, 18:45I would se the plastic primer then normal primor on that. Then rub down and spray colour. Few coats of colour then light rub down and then clear coats. Up to you to rub that down and buff. yeah im quite happy to do all that just thought id ask as iv never done a plastic serface like that before. its always been metal iv done.would this same this work on the plastic wheel arches if sanded smooth first you recon?
Quote from: stainesy on 06 June 2012, 16:45Quote from: mrsaunders on 06 June 2012, 16:37A badgeless one I had on my old golfiv had loads of badgeless grills and non of them were soft rubber like the rear spoiler What's soft rubber?My back spoiler is made of the same stuff as the bumpers.