GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer (Read 2544 times)
Khare
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,626
The bear that khares
Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
«
on:
05 June 2012, 20:16 »
http://www.vwspares.co.uk/Volkswagen_Marine.htm
Logged
stainesy
I live here
Posts: 3,442
im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
«
Reply #1 on:
05 June 2012, 20:24 »
do they not do discs and pads?
Logged
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
«
Reply #2 on:
05 June 2012, 20:31 »
Forum discount?
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
Screech16v
I live here
Posts: 2,432
MK3 20vt AGU
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
«
Reply #3 on:
05 June 2012, 20:35 »
Brilliant my stern tube bearing went today,will give them a call
Logged
Bandit127
Here all the time
Posts: 443
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
«
Reply #4 on:
05 June 2012, 20:41 »
How about a group buy on sacrificial anodes? I'll kick off with the first dozen...
Logged
Screech16v
I live here
Posts: 2,432
MK3 20vt AGU
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
«
Reply #5 on:
05 June 2012, 20:45 »
Quote from: Bandit127 on 05 June 2012, 20:41
How about a group buy on sacrificial anodes? I'll kick off with the first dozen...
Put me down im in
Logged
gti gaz
I live here
Posts: 592
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
«
Reply #6 on:
05 June 2012, 23:32 »
Awsome
Logged
Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!
javalin
I live here
Posts: 1,457
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
«
Reply #7 on:
06 June 2012, 16:05 »
VW Marine? Eh? Am I missing the joke?
Logged
You only ever need two tools in life. If it moves and it shouldn't use Duct Tape. If it does not move and it should, use WD40.
thai-wronghorse
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,325
mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
«
Reply #8 on:
06 June 2012, 16:10 »
Mk3...boat...
Logged
Bandit127
Here all the time
Posts: 443
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
«
Reply #9 on:
06 June 2012, 17:43 »
Quote from: thai-wronghorse on 06 June 2012, 16:10
Mk3...boat...
Leaky, rusty boat...
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer