Author Topic: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Khare

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,626
  • The bear that khares

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
« Reply #1 on: 05 June 2012, 20:24 »
do they not do discs and pads?

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
« Reply #2 on: 05 June 2012, 20:31 »
 :grin:

Forum discount?
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
« Reply #3 on: 05 June 2012, 20:35 »
Brilliant my stern tube bearing went today,will give them a call  :laugh:

Offline Bandit127

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 443
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
« Reply #4 on: 05 June 2012, 20:41 »
How about a group buy on sacrificial anodes? I'll kick off with the first dozen...

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
« Reply #5 on: 05 June 2012, 20:45 »
How about a group buy on sacrificial anodes? I'll kick off with the first dozen...
Put me down im in   :grin:

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
« Reply #6 on: 05 June 2012, 23:32 »
Awsome  :grin:





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Offline javalin

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,457
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
« Reply #7 on: 06 June 2012, 16:05 »
VW Marine?  Eh?  Am I missing the joke?
You only ever need two tools in life. If it moves and it shouldn't use Duct Tape. If it does not move and it should, use WD40.

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
« Reply #8 on: 06 June 2012, 16:10 »
Mk3...boat...

Offline Bandit127

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 443
Re: Ladies and Gents, we have a dedicated parts dealer
« Reply #9 on: 06 June 2012, 17:43 »
Mk3...boat...
Leaky, rusty boat...