Author Topic: Starting Young  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Starting Young
« on: 04 June 2012, 13:49 »
Serviced the Golf this morning and decided to enlist the help of my youngest Daughter. At 6 years of age she is an expert at cleaning the throttle body. She cleaned the spare one I have in the shed while I took the one off the car then she cleaned the other one while I refitted the clean one. She then helped me clean the plugs and air filter and pump up the tyres !!!!  All for £3......what a bargain !!!!  At least she knows what to expect when she inherits my Anni  :grin: :grin:




Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Starting Young
« Reply #1 on: 04 June 2012, 13:59 »
My 6 year old daughter sits on the toolbox and hands me spanners.. :grin:

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Starting Young
« Reply #2 on: 04 June 2012, 14:15 »
My 6 year old son stands there saying I'm board winging he wants to go home and play his playstation

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: Starting Young
« Reply #3 on: 04 June 2012, 18:09 »
My 6 year old son stands there saying I'm board winging he wants to go home and play his playstation

 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i remember being just like that when i was young, had no interest what so ever

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: Starting Young
« Reply #4 on: 04 June 2012, 21:07 »
I don have any children :(

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: Starting Young
« Reply #5 on: 04 June 2012, 21:09 »
awsome my daughter who is also 6 likes getting involved but not to that extent  :grin:





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Starting Young
« Reply #6 on: 04 June 2012, 21:27 »
my ten year old will only wash the car for pocket money.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline liva2704

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 124
Re: Starting Young
« Reply #7 on: 04 June 2012, 22:14 »
would'nt trust my kids to wash my car :sad:

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Starting Young
« Reply #8 on: 04 June 2012, 22:28 »
my 12 year old son helped me fit the door speakers and my 10 month old daughter is an expert at creating crumbs all over the interior from the smallest piece of food known to mankind.

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: Starting Young
« Reply #9 on: 04 June 2012, 22:34 »
My 2 year old boy knows how to mess my socket set up and my 8 year old daughter knows how to spread my spares all over the garden  :laugh: