GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Starting Young
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: Starting Young (Read 2239 times)
Deano2711
I live here
Posts: 2,874
1992 VR6
Starting Young
«
on:
04 June 2012, 13:49 »
Serviced the Golf this morning and decided to enlist the help of my youngest Daughter. At 6 years of age she is an expert at cleaning the throttle body. She cleaned the spare one I have in the shed while I took the one off the car then she cleaned the other one while I refitted the clean one. She then helped me clean the plugs and air filter and pump up the tyres !!!! All for £3......what a bargain !!!! At least she knows what to expect when she inherits my Anni
Logged
Gavv8
Guest
Re: Starting Young
«
Reply #1 on:
04 June 2012, 13:59 »
My 6 year old daughter sits on the toolbox and hands me spanners..
Logged
stainesy
I live here
Posts: 3,442
im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Starting Young
«
Reply #2 on:
04 June 2012, 14:15 »
My 6 year old son stands there saying I'm board winging he wants to go home and play his playstation
Logged
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
Re: Starting Young
«
Reply #3 on:
04 June 2012, 18:09 »
Quote from: stainesy on 04 June 2012, 14:15
My 6 year old son stands there saying I'm board winging he wants to go home and play his playstation
i remember being just like that when i was young, had no interest what so ever
Logged
GTIANNIVERSARY16V
GTI forum regular
Posts: 149
Re: Starting Young
«
Reply #4 on:
04 June 2012, 21:07 »
I don have any children
Logged
gti gaz
I live here
Posts: 592
Re: Starting Young
«
Reply #5 on:
04 June 2012, 21:09 »
awsome my daughter who is also 6 likes getting involved but not to that extent
Logged
Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: Starting Young
«
Reply #6 on:
04 June 2012, 21:27 »
my ten year old will only wash the car for pocket money.
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
liva2704
GTI forum regular
Posts: 124
Re: Starting Young
«
Reply #7 on:
04 June 2012, 22:14 »
would'nt trust my kids to wash my car
Logged
thai-wronghorse
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,325
mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Starting Young
«
Reply #8 on:
04 June 2012, 22:28 »
my 12 year old son helped me fit the door speakers and my 10 month old daughter is an expert at creating crumbs all over the interior from the smallest piece of food known to mankind.
Logged
Screech16v
I live here
Posts: 2,432
MK3 20vt AGU
Re: Starting Young
«
Reply #9 on:
04 June 2012, 22:34 »
My 2 year old boy knows how to mess my socket set up and my 8 year old daughter knows how to spread my spares all over the garden
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Starting Young