GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Advice please
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Advice please (Read 1858 times)
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Advice please
«
on:
03 June 2012, 13:58 »
Just sort of been offered a wheel swap .... My 15"ats cups for a set of 16" borbet a's not as mug offset on the borbets but there a very cool wheel..... Not sure what to do. Opinions please
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
Dan_GTi8v
I live here
Posts: 1,904
Re: Advice please
«
Reply #1 on:
03 June 2012, 14:01 »
depends on the look your going for but I would say borbets as I would prefer the 16s over 15s. if they were both same size I'm not sure as I like them both
Logged
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!
Build thread
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0
JC
10k hero
Posts: 13,393
Back in the North.
Re: Advice please
«
Reply #2 on:
03 June 2012, 14:07 »
cups are for mk1 & 2 IMHO
so i would go for the others if going on a 3
Logged
Deano2711
I live here
Posts: 2,874
1992 VR6
Re: Advice please
«
Reply #3 on:
03 June 2012, 14:35 »
Borbets for me
Logged
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: Advice please
«
Reply #4 on:
03 June 2012, 14:45 »
how wide are the borbets? coz the there the smaller A's id keep the cups
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: Advice please
«
Reply #5 on:
03 June 2012, 16:24 »
Going for a look later might end up having to sell the cups separately !
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
thai-wronghorse
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,325
mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Advice please
«
Reply #6 on:
04 June 2012, 01:00 »
Quote from: Chuff on 03 June 2012, 14:07
cups are for mk1 & 2 IMHO
so i would go for the others if going on a 3
Totally agree, Cups are pretty old hat now and need to be on a suitably old car. I loved them on my mk1 but the mk3 is just too new.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Advice please