Author Topic: Eye brow  (Read 2844 times)

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: Eye brow
« Reply #10 on: 03 June 2012, 18:59 »
by the look of the photo it goes over it

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Eye brow
« Reply #11 on: 03 June 2012, 19:40 »
I have a Mattig one of these sat in the garage waiting for my attention (its been months).  It seems it needs trimming to clear the badge though?  How did you get on with this, or did you not need to trim yours. 

Mine went over it fine but I know gash swapped his grill for that reason


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: Eye brow
« Reply #12 on: 04 June 2012, 04:21 »
yea my current one was pushed up by the badge so got a badgeless grill.
iv always seen and wanted one. plus they hold their money well!

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Eye brow
« Reply #13 on: 04 June 2012, 22:38 »
I like the eyebrows on debadged Vento grilles as it mirrors the lower section really well.

Offline Edwh0re

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 399
Re: Eye brow
« Reply #14 on: 07 June 2012, 12:56 »
:( I kinda wanted to stick with the badged grille, but not confident about trimming the eyebrow to fit round it.  Andy H offered a while back, I need to take him up on that...