GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Eye brow
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: Eye brow (Read 2849 times)
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Eye brow
«
on:
02 June 2012, 20:16 »
just badly painted and fitted my eye brow
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
liva2704
GTI forum regular
Posts: 124
Re: Eye brow
«
Reply #1 on:
02 June 2012, 20:30 »
Where you get it from?ebay?
Logged
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: Eye brow
«
Reply #2 on:
02 June 2012, 20:50 »
Yeah of eBay, gash put me on to it. Wanted one for ages
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
liva2704
GTI forum regular
Posts: 124
Re: Eye brow
«
Reply #3 on:
02 June 2012, 20:53 »
yeah me too
Logged
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: Eye brow
«
Reply #4 on:
02 June 2012, 21:08 »
i cant even find a vento front end on the bay.
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
liva2704
GTI forum regular
Posts: 124
Re: Eye brow
«
Reply #5 on:
02 June 2012, 21:12 »
There were a couple on here.
Logged
gti gaz
I live here
Posts: 592
Re: Eye brow
«
Reply #6 on:
02 June 2012, 21:47 »
i am swaying to vento front end think they are much better not over keen on a brow though
Logged
Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!
Gavv8
Guest
Re: Eye brow
«
Reply #7 on:
02 June 2012, 23:17 »
Reminds me of bert.
Logged
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: Eye brow
«
Reply #8 on:
03 June 2012, 06:32 »
Quote from: Gavv8 on 02 June 2012, 23:17
Reminds me of bert.
That's class
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
Edwh0re
Here all the time
Posts: 399
Re: Eye brow
«
Reply #9 on:
03 June 2012, 18:08 »
I have a Mattig one of these sat in the garage waiting for my attention (its been months). It seems it needs trimming to clear the badge though? How did you get on with this, or did you not need to trim yours.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Eye brow