Author Topic: Eye brow  (Read 2856 times)

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Eye brow
« on: 02 June 2012, 20:16 »
just badly painted and fitted my eye brow


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline liva2704

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 124
Re: Eye brow
« Reply #1 on: 02 June 2012, 20:30 »
Where you get it from?ebay?

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Eye brow
« Reply #2 on: 02 June 2012, 20:50 »
Yeah of eBay, gash put me on to it. Wanted one for ages


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline liva2704

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 124
Re: Eye brow
« Reply #3 on: 02 June 2012, 20:53 »
yeah me too

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Eye brow
« Reply #4 on: 02 June 2012, 21:08 »
i cant even find a vento front end on the bay.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline liva2704

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 124
Re: Eye brow
« Reply #5 on: 02 June 2012, 21:12 »
There were a couple on here.

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: Eye brow
« Reply #6 on: 02 June 2012, 21:47 »
i am swaying to vento front end think they are much better not over keen on a brow though  :grin:





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Eye brow
« Reply #7 on: 02 June 2012, 23:17 »


Reminds me of bert.

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Eye brow
« Reply #8 on: 03 June 2012, 06:32 »


Reminds me of bert.

That's class :grin:


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Edwh0re

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 399
Re: Eye brow
« Reply #9 on: 03 June 2012, 18:08 »
I have a Mattig one of these sat in the garage waiting for my attention (its been months).  It seems it needs trimming to clear the badge though?  How did you get on with this, or did you not need to trim yours.