Author Topic: Shoutout To Deano2711  (Read 6507 times)

Offline kahunajb

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 331
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #40 on: 02 June 2012, 23:24 »
Who has already done it?
Mk1 Leon Cupra TDI - Keeping
Mk5 Golf GTI - Revo Stage 1 - FOR SALE £5,250
Mk3 GTI 16v Anniversary - OEM+ - Gone :(
Mk4 GTI 2.0 - Slow - Good Riddance

Offline Turbotezz

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 120
  • New Dubber
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #41 on: 03 June 2012, 09:38 »
The Glassworks inbetween Wordsley and Amblecote. Pub with a good size car park right next to a VW dealership. Perfect place??

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #42 on: 03 June 2012, 10:02 »
I'm game, don't know where it is.... But I'm game lol

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #43 on: 03 June 2012, 10:06 »
The Gladsworks is a good location but how about somewhere like The Pint and Two Halves which is right on the M'way junction for better access for more members ??

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #44 on: 03 June 2012, 10:15 »
I'm up for anything, what about dates? Sunday next week?

Offline Turbotezz

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 120
  • New Dubber
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #45 on: 03 June 2012, 10:27 »
The Gladsworks is a good location but how about somewhere like The Pint and Two Halves which is right on the M'way junction for better access for more members ??

Theres The Black Horse, on Manor Way just off Junc 3, they like car meets there but last time i went they had some savage speedramps. Got my -70mm Calibra over them with no scraping tho

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #46 on: 03 June 2012, 10:50 »
I used to go to a Mark 2 Escort meeting there.....it is a good place with a large car park and is right by the M'way junction so a good place. Hopefully more members from Birmingham area will travel ??????

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #47 on: 03 June 2012, 18:07 »
The used to be air cooled meets at the glassworks and the one And two halves both were good locations. When I was in riverside rod and custom we used to meet at toys r us in old bury then cruise in convoy to a different pub every month. Looked ace


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote