Author Topic: Shoutout To Deano2711  (Read 6495 times)

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #20 on: 02 June 2012, 22:04 »
Bellend, deanos plate was hanging off, i think he's decided to bolt it in lol those sticky pads don't seem to be working.

Offline Shady Pioneer

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,669
  • graphic designer.
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #21 on: 02 June 2012, 22:11 »
Pair of gays...(wish I was there)  :grin:

Offline kahunajb

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 331
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #22 on: 02 June 2012, 22:20 »
Shady seen your dub rides. It's starting to look more and more like mine each day.
 :grin:......... Minus 8 valves.
Mk1 Leon Cupra TDI - Keeping
Mk5 Golf GTI - Revo Stage 1 - FOR SALE £5,250
Mk3 GTI 16v Anniversary - OEM+ - Gone :(
Mk4 GTI 2.0 - Slow - Good Riddance

Offline leigh_harty

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,462
  • Audi AGU
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #23 on: 02 June 2012, 22:21 »
Bellend, deanos plate was hanging off, i think he's decided to bolt it in lol those sticky pads don't seem to be working.

Im not quite sure you think im bellend or calling me a bellend haha
Dont lose your dinosaur!

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #24 on: 02 June 2012, 22:23 »


Is your plate hanging off?

Yes Mate....tried loads but it wont stick.....last resort is to drill but leaving it till last minute.

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #25 on: 02 June 2012, 22:24 »
I'm up for a local meet


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #26 on: 02 June 2012, 22:24 »
Sorry, got your name wrong haha

Offline Shady Pioneer

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,669
  • graphic designer.
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #27 on: 02 June 2012, 22:25 »
Shady seen your dub rides. It's starting to look more and more like mine each day.
 :grin:......... Minus 8 valves.


Jog on. :grin: I need to give it a damn good clean, then going to take it easy and see what I want to do next.

Want a 1.8T in there really!

Deano, Sticky pads from B&Q did the trick for me, made by Velcro (brand). Stick like sh!t. :grin:

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #28 on: 02 June 2012, 22:27 »
Shady seen your dub rides. It's starting to look more and more like mine each day.
 :grin:......... Minus 8 valves.


Jog on. :grin: I need to give it a damn good clean, then going to take it easy and see what I want to do next.

Want a 1.8T in there really!

Deano, Sticky pads from B&Q did the trick for me, made by Velcro (brand). Stick like sh!t. :grin:

Theres about a dozen on that plate.....some cheapo ones and many expensive ones..about four different brands but none seem to stick

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #29 on: 02 June 2012, 22:28 »
Of anyone wants to organise one I'm game lol
Last time I organised an event it nearly ended up on news at ten.