Author Topic: Shoutout To Deano2711  (Read 6505 times)

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #10 on: 02 June 2012, 21:07 »
It must be love, love love.... looking good.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #11 on: 02 June 2012, 21:09 »
cars look good but deano you need to drop the ars end of your car abit more mate

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #12 on: 02 June 2012, 21:22 »
cars look good but deano you need to drop the ars end of your car abit more mate

I would love to Mate but keep having trouble with scraping. I have already rolled the arches but if I dropped the arse end would not get on my drive or into work either.

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #13 on: 02 June 2012, 21:24 »
I'm up for local gatherings.

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #14 on: 02 June 2012, 21:26 »
Local meetings is a good idea......

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #15 on: 02 June 2012, 21:26 »
cars look good but deano you need to drop the ars end of your car abit more mate

I would love to Mate but keep having trouble with scraping. I have already rolled the arches but if I dropped the arse end would not get on my drive or into work either.

Have you removed the metal tourtion bar things that hang under your exhaust front and back?

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #16 on: 02 June 2012, 21:36 »
No Mate but front anti roll bar has popped out. Its the sills and front splitter that catch. Not too fussed about the splitter as they can be changed easily but not prepared to scrape the sills too much.

Offline Bellend

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,718
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #17 on: 02 June 2012, 21:47 »
Perhaps lift the front a tad then? It's looking great though mate! :cool:

You need to loosen the bonnet, pull it back on the right hand side though and possibly adjust the right rubber stop.

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.

Offline leigh_harty

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,462
  • Audi AGU
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #18 on: 02 June 2012, 21:49 »
Dont lose your dinosaur!

Offline kahunajb

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 331
Re: Shoutout To Deano2711
« Reply #19 on: 02 June 2012, 21:58 »
No probs whatsoever Mate......heres some of the pics we took:









See ya soon Mate  :cool:

True love.

Looking good.
Mk1 Leon Cupra TDI - Keeping
Mk5 Golf GTI - Revo Stage 1 - FOR SALE £5,250
Mk3 GTI 16v Anniversary - OEM+ - Gone :(
Mk4 GTI 2.0 - Slow - Good Riddance