Author Topic: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)  (Read 5404 times)

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)
« Reply #30 on: 04 June 2012, 22:03 »
would have been full of win from me too but something looks not right on the corners  :undecided:

I thought the same, did you have to force it around the curves of the bumper to fit?

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)
« Reply #31 on: 04 June 2012, 22:23 »
Couple more screws will sort that

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)
« Reply #32 on: 04 June 2012, 22:30 »
It's not a bad fit considering its a fairly curved shape being forced on to a square bumper.

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)
« Reply #33 on: 04 June 2012, 23:07 »
It's not a bad fit considering its a fairly curved shape being forced on to a square bumper.
yeah it took alot of bending and I had to trim 2 inches off each end

Offline tdi_blu

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,881
  • Golf Gti & T4 2.5 tdi
Re: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)
« Reply #34 on: 05 June 2012, 00:09 »
Got one of these on my Caddy van was a ass to fit but looks tidy as it does on yours  :wink:
Golf Gti