Author Topic: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)  (Read 5409 times)

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: nice find at the scrappy
« Reply #20 on: 03 June 2012, 14:37 »
so how do you get things like this to fit? do you start in the middle and slowly work you way to the edge putting screws with washer in keeping it flush with the edge all the way?

anybody know if the old laguna skirts fit as they look kinda like that but abit thinner.

yh thats how i did it, the middle tags normally line up so start with them work your way out
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: nice find at the scrappy
« Reply #21 on: 03 June 2012, 17:41 »
got the old one off, its gunna take alot of chopping

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)
« Reply #22 on: 04 June 2012, 18:42 »
done it, took alot fidling but got there in the end











could do with abit more work (and a clean) but its on  :smiley:

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)
« Reply #23 on: 04 June 2012, 18:47 »
Oh now that I like, shame I just put a VR6 one on the Cabrio now :drool:

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)
« Reply #24 on: 04 June 2012, 18:52 »
looks good mate  :cool:

Offline Junior74

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 421
Re: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)
« Reply #25 on: 04 June 2012, 19:11 »
Really nice...like them alot...good job!!!

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)
« Reply #26 on: 04 June 2012, 19:59 »
I like that a lot, is it deeper or shallower than a VR one?

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)
« Reply #27 on: 04 June 2012, 20:36 »
seeing that makes me want one more  :grin:





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)
« Reply #28 on: 04 June 2012, 20:58 »
I like this a lot  :cool:

Offline F17BAD

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,225
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
Re: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)
« Reply #29 on: 04 June 2012, 21:48 »
would have been full of win from me too but something looks not right on the corners  :undecided:
  


Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/