Author Topic: Cheap golf  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Shady Pioneer

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,669
  • graphic designer.
Re: Cheap golf
« Reply #10 on: 02 June 2012, 18:05 »
They've got this beast for sale there at the moment.



Now that I like! always admired these cars.

That MK3 is way overpriced but bet someone will bloody buy it eventually.

Offline Luke1981

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 530
Re: Cheap golf
« Reply #11 on: 02 June 2012, 18:17 »
I had the exact same spec mk3 as that one apart from mine had 75k on the clock.  Sold for 800 quid!  :grin:
MK IV GT TDI 150 PD / MKII CADDY SDI

Offline kodkod.84

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
Re: Cheap golf
« Reply #12 on: 02 June 2012, 18:50 »
Reminds me of an Anniversary I sometimes see on eBay now and again and seller always wants £8k for it  :laugh:

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Cheap golf
« Reply #14 on: 03 June 2012, 18:30 »
They've got this beast for sale there at the moment.



Now that I like! always admired these cars.

That MK3 is way overpriced but bet someone will bloody buy it eventually.

seen a few of these today at an American car show in poole.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline GolfGL

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 679
Re: Cheap golf
« Reply #15 on: 03 June 2012, 22:20 »
Thats crazy, i just paid £800 for a near mint 50k silver 8v gti. Maybe i could trade it in for the mustang and get 5k off it with my trade in. got to say though mileage aint everything. as mine still needs a few quid spent on mechanical tlc even though theres not a spot of rush.
Audi TT 3.2 24v v6 2005 - The Sloth - Weekends
VW Golf 2.0 8v GTI 1996 - Lemonade II -Daily
MNR Vortx Yamaha R1 2009 - Track days
Sold Seat Leon Cupra R 225 -LM04 NDE "Lemonade"

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Cheap golf
« Reply #16 on: 04 June 2012, 21:41 »
How the f**k did they price that up?  :huh: