Author Topic: Cheap golf  (Read 2845 times)


Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Cheap golf
« Reply #1 on: 01 June 2012, 23:02 »
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline Khare

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,626
  • The bear that khares
Re: Cheap golf
« Reply #2 on: 01 June 2012, 23:41 »
That's a 2 minute drive from my house, I go past their forecourt/garage pretty much every day. They've always got a handful of rare/expensive/fast cars like GT40's, Ferrari's, Jag's, Merc's, RR and the like, but they're all so very very overpriced as you can see from the golf!

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: Cheap golf
« Reply #3 on: 01 June 2012, 23:59 »
Stupid money, it is never worth that

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Cheap golf
« Reply #4 on: 02 June 2012, 00:26 »
Thats way too much for a mk3, thats scruffy mk2 money.. :grin:

Offline javalin

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,457
Re: Cheap golf
« Reply #5 on: 02 June 2012, 13:42 »
fook me thats expensive.  Very similar to mine condition wise and I paid £2200 which was pricey then!

And its only an 8v....
You only ever need two tools in life. If it moves and it shouldn't use Duct Tape. If it does not move and it should, use WD40.

Offline Gti_Jamo

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,109
  • 1991 Corrado 1.8 G60
Re: Cheap golf
« Reply #6 on: 02 June 2012, 14:11 »
For a start its needs more detailed pics if the seller is claiming its of concours condition but I very much doubt that it is


97' Mk3 Golf Gti 2.0 8v Rebuild Project http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=208865.0

Offline philmar

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 29
Re: Cheap golf
« Reply #7 on: 02 June 2012, 14:11 »
 I wonder how much they would take for cash ?. Dealers often put up a stupid price on the screen and then allow a big trade in price for a pile of C**p.

Offline Edwh0re

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 399
Re: Cheap golf
« Reply #8 on: 02 June 2012, 16:38 »
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

Maybe in like 20 years time for one of that condition and mileage. 

Offline Khare

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,626
  • The bear that khares
Re: Cheap golf
« Reply #9 on: 02 June 2012, 17:25 »
They've got this beast for sale there at the moment.