Author Topic: My new fly eyes  (Read 3925 times)

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: My new fly eyes
« Reply #10 on: 30 May 2012, 00:42 »
like i have in my photo?

its a us bumper and they are running lights (so basically light up with the side lights)

mine are wired in as indicaters though and iv gotten rid of the ones on my wings, eventually il be having them as running lights and then when i put my indicater on they will flash :)

sounds pretty good. i think the indicators look a lot better at the bottom on the side instead of on the car. i find it funny how the American mk3s get all the best bits and euro mk3s don't seeing as its a German car.. i seen the American mk3s have arm rest and cup holders in the center console... going all out lol.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: My new fly eyes
« Reply #11 on: 30 May 2012, 09:22 »
i have them on mine too :D


I love your car! Where did you get your eye brow from


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: My new fly eyes
« Reply #12 on: 30 May 2012, 09:46 »
came up on ebay a while ago.
they do come up but very rare, iv even owned two! lol
i believe there is a hello vento front on ebay somewhere which has a eyebrow on there ask him if he will sell it seperatly