Author Topic: My new fly eyes  (Read 3916 times)

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
My new fly eyes
« on: 29 May 2012, 21:25 »


Just got my fly eyes and fitted them to my freshly joye'd lights  :smiley:


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: My new fly eyes
« Reply #1 on: 29 May 2012, 21:27 »
Like it mate, I so want a vento front end for mine lol

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: My new fly eyes
« Reply #2 on: 29 May 2012, 21:29 »
They're ace, I think they make a massive difference to the look of your car


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: My new fly eyes
« Reply #3 on: 29 May 2012, 21:29 »
What are Fly eyes? Your cars looking Very nice btw  :cool:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline eamonnism

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
Re: My new fly eyes
« Reply #4 on: 29 May 2012, 21:30 »
Sale as lámin-x i believe.  :smiley:

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: My new fly eyes
« Reply #5 on: 29 May 2012, 21:33 »
What are Fly eyes? Your cars looking Very nice btw  :cool:

Cheers dude......it's like a tinting film but it's perforated so the light shines through better and it's well easy to work with....only cost £10 delivered.....google it.


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: My new fly eyes
« Reply #6 on: 29 May 2012, 21:37 »
What are Fly eyes? Your cars looking Very nice btw  :cool:

Cheers dude......it's like a tinting film but it's perforated so the light shines through better and it's well easy to work with....only cost £10 delivered.....google it.

Ahh right I get it now. Looks good bud, I thort I was getting old then and wasn't 'down with the kids' anymore, at the age of 20  :laugh:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: My new fly eyes
« Reply #7 on: 29 May 2012, 22:33 »
i have them on mine too :D

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: My new fly eyes
« Reply #8 on: 29 May 2012, 23:59 »
nice very nice. thats the set up im wanting..

noob question i see a few mk3s with the side repeaters on the bumper and not on the actual car, is this a custom thing or can you buy the bumper like it?
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: My new fly eyes
« Reply #9 on: 30 May 2012, 00:32 »
like i have in my photo?

its a us bumper and they are running lights (so basically light up with the side lights)

mine are wired in as indicaters though and iv gotten rid of the ones on my wings, eventually il be having them as running lights and then when i put my indicater on they will flash :)