Author Topic: Us spec centre console mini group buy  (Read 1182 times)

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline Bandit127

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 443
Re: Us spec centre console mini group buy
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2012, 19:53 »
I'm up for this. I so miss somewhere to rest my left arm on a long journey.

£50 plus shipping and taxes... £75???

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Us spec centre console mini group buy
« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2012, 22:25 »
You still going to miss an armrest if you buy one of these as the lid is still too low to actually prop your arm on, still a nice addition though.

Offline Dan_GTi8v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,904
Re: Us spec centre console mini group buy
« Reply #3 on: 28 May 2012, 20:17 »
I so miss somewhere to rest my left arm on a long journey.

Thats what the gearstick is for :P
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!

Build thread http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0