GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Us spec centre console mini group buy
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Us spec centre console mini group buy (Read 1179 times)
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Us spec centre console mini group buy
«
on:
27 May 2012, 17:43 »
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=232172.10
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
Bandit127
Here all the time
Posts: 443
Re: Us spec centre console mini group buy
«
Reply #1 on:
27 May 2012, 19:53 »
I'm up for this. I so miss somewhere to rest my left arm on a long journey.
£50 plus shipping and taxes... £75???
Logged
thai-wronghorse
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,325
mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Us spec centre console mini group buy
«
Reply #2 on:
27 May 2012, 22:25 »
You still going to miss an armrest if you buy one of these as the lid is still too low to actually prop your arm on, still a nice addition though.
Logged
Dan_GTi8v
I live here
Posts: 1,904
Re: Us spec centre console mini group buy
«
Reply #3 on:
28 May 2012, 20:17 »
Quote from: Bandit127 on 27 May 2012, 19:53
I so miss somewhere to rest my left arm on a long journey.
Thats what the gearstick is for
Logged
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!
Build thread
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Us spec centre console mini group buy