GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here? (Read 1829 times)
kodkod.84
GTI forum regular
Posts: 158
Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
«
on:
26 May 2012, 16:35 »
Saw a cool looking GTI in Tesco Extra today- had psychedelic rainbow paint scheme which looked better than it sounds, wish I had got some pics now
Logged
brett
I live here
Posts: 691
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
«
Reply #1 on:
26 May 2012, 18:18 »
was it this one by any chance
Logged
kodkod.84
GTI forum regular
Posts: 158
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
«
Reply #2 on:
26 May 2012, 21:28 »
Yep that's the one
- where in Norfolk are you novice?
Logged
DUBboi12
Here all the time
Posts: 279
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
«
Reply #3 on:
26 May 2012, 21:42 »
That strangely doesn't look to bad lol
Logged
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
«
Reply #4 on:
26 May 2012, 21:50 »
Quote from: gti novice on 26 May 2012, 18:18
was it this one by any chance
Love it!
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
brett
I live here
Posts: 691
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
«
Reply #5 on:
26 May 2012, 21:56 »
its not mine mate ,its a bloke called mark on dubgeneration (local dub club),he lives in norwich.met him a few times ,hes a top bloke
Logged
kodkod.84
GTI forum regular
Posts: 158
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
«
Reply #6 on:
27 May 2012, 15:23 »
Funnily enough I met Mark today- he is doing some landscaping work at the Tesco and was there again today. He came and asked me if I went to shows (which I haven't done, but may do in future) and told me about dubgeneration so I shall check their site out also
Logged
stainesy
I live here
Posts: 3,442
im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
«
Reply #7 on:
27 May 2012, 19:25 »
not really feeling that paint to be honnest
Logged
Dogbot
Here all the time
Posts: 431
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
«
Reply #8 on:
27 May 2012, 22:13 »
i saw this at players last year, its not something i would drive, but fook me it was a very good quality paint job, & it was a very clean tidy mk3, i think its very outlandish but very well executed respect for that!!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?