Author Topic: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?  (Read 1826 times)

Offline kodkod.84

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
« on: 26 May 2012, 16:35 »
Saw a cool looking GTI in Tesco Extra today- had psychedelic rainbow paint scheme which looked better than it sounds, wish I had got some pics now :)

Offline brett

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 691
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2012, 18:18 »
was it this one by any chance

Offline kodkod.84

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2012, 21:28 »
Yep that's the one :)- where in Norfolk are you novice?

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
« Reply #3 on: 26 May 2012, 21:42 »
That strangely doesn't look to bad lol

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
« Reply #4 on: 26 May 2012, 21:50 »
was it this one by any chance


Love it!
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline brett

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 691
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
« Reply #5 on: 26 May 2012, 21:56 »
 its not mine mate ,its a bloke called mark on dubgeneration (local dub club),he lives in norwich.met him a few times ,hes a top bloke

Offline kodkod.84

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
« Reply #6 on: 27 May 2012, 15:23 »
Funnily enough I met Mark today- he is doing some landscaping work at the Tesco and was there again today. He came and asked me if I went to shows (which I haven't done, but may do in future) and told me about dubgeneration so I shall check their site out also  :smiley:

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
« Reply #7 on: 27 May 2012, 19:25 »
not really feeling that paint to be honnest  :undecided:

Offline Dogbot

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 431
Re: Unusual MK3 in Norwich- anyone here?
« Reply #8 on: 27 May 2012, 22:13 »
i saw this at players last year, its not something i would drive, but fook me it was a very good quality paint job, & it was a very clean tidy mk3, i think its very outlandish but very well executed respect for that!!