one of the reasons I like my 1.4 is due to fuel pretty good about a tenner will get me from Poole to Weymouth and back. that's about 45 miles round trip I think. what's the vr6 like? even gti? as I'm on side lines to upgrade to one lol.
Quote from: search on 26 May 2012, 15:26one of the reasons I like my 1.4 is due to fuel pretty good about a tenner will get me from Poole to Weymouth and back. that's about 45 miles round trip I think. what's the vr6 like? even gti? as I'm on side lines to upgrade to one lol. mate that is sh!tmy S3 engined MK3 will do more than that to a tenner
Hi mate, I live in Weymouth. My 8v gti will go to Poole and back for between 10-15£ which is alright but as said above round town and real short journeys it's pretty poor tbh, just find myself massively avoiding short journeys where possible