Author Topic: Will an audi R8 steering wheel fit a mk3 golf?....  (Read 6468 times)

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Oh yes it will!! ;)


Offline dragongreengolfgti

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,124
  • my golf gti mk3
Re: Will an audi R8 steering wheel fit a mk3 golf?....
« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2012, 23:05 »
i prefer my momo one   :wink: alcantera ftw


Offline leigh_harty

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,462
  • Audi AGU
Re: Will an audi R8 steering wheel fit a mk3 golf?....
« Reply #2 on: 11 May 2012, 23:06 »
A bit of spuz just come from my naughty part!

Very nice that is
Dont lose your dinosaur!

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Will an audi R8 steering wheel fit a mk3 golf?....
« Reply #3 on: 11 May 2012, 23:07 »
How long did that take to fit? And how much? Very cool
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: Will an audi R8 steering wheel fit a mk3 golf?....
« Reply #4 on: 11 May 2012, 23:08 »
Liking that alot  :wink:

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: Will an audi R8 steering wheel fit a mk3 golf?....
« Reply #5 on: 11 May 2012, 23:08 »
Nice job gash, will the airbag work?

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: Will an audi R8 steering wheel fit a mk3 golf?....
« Reply #6 on: 11 May 2012, 23:39 »
Very nice :cool: dread to think how much it was however

Offline FlashRedThree

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 173
  • MK III Flash Red 1.4 SE + MK V DBP 2.0T GTI
Re: Will an audi R8 steering wheel fit a mk3 golf?....
« Reply #7 on: 12 May 2012, 00:15 »
Wow that is a nice interior! Nicely done.

Offline leigh_harty

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,462
  • Audi AGU
Re: Will an audi R8 steering wheel fit a mk3 golf?....
« Reply #8 on: 12 May 2012, 07:47 »
Very nice :cool: dread to think how much it was however

And the broken R8 it came from  :cry:

Im guessing they dont have steering wheel controls then, which is better
Dont lose your dinosaur!

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: Will an audi R8 steering wheel fit a mk3 golf?....
« Reply #9 on: 12 May 2012, 09:20 »
Il be honest, its a straight swap! Splines ate exactky the same, bit it does seem to poke out a bit.
Doesn't have the radio controls but it has the paddle shifts.

Il get a photo of the invoice for you, but I expect that it will be more than some of you paid for ypur cars lol