Author Topic: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!  (Read 2923 times)

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« on: 11 May 2012, 12:47 »
can't for the life of me get my locking wheel nut off, tried a socket didn't work, my drill didn't even touch it and the garage that will touch near me wants £40-80, so pissed off right now, anyway rant over  :angry:

Offline Bellend

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,718
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2012, 12:57 »
Where are you located?

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #2 on: 11 May 2012, 13:10 »
Tonbridge, kent mate

Offline Khare

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,626
  • The bear that khares
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #3 on: 11 May 2012, 15:35 »
Irwin extractor sockets. Cost £20 and you'll use them over and over.

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #4 on: 12 May 2012, 10:25 »
Just ordered a few, hope this works  :cry:

Offline Bellend

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,718
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #5 on: 12 May 2012, 18:31 »
If not I can remove it for you when I get back.

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #6 on: 28 May 2012, 21:02 »
Cheers khare worked a treat  :smiley: finally got my new mk3 sitting low, I'll put some pics up soon, how do I get a dub rides thread?

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #7 on: 28 May 2012, 22:29 »
where can i get a set of these extractors for £20?

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #8 on: 28 May 2012, 23:12 »
I just bought the size I needed on the Compton website, it got it off  so quick its hard to believe it gave me so much hassle

Offline Dan_GTi8v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,904
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #9 on: 28 May 2012, 23:23 »
dub rides you can start yourself its a sub forum in the vw chat section
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!

Build thread http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0