GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!! (Read 2938 times)
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
«
on:
11 May 2012, 12:47 »
can't for the life of me get my locking wheel nut off, tried a socket didn't work, my drill didn't even touch it and the garage that will touch near me wants £40-80, so pissed off right now, anyway rant over
Logged
Bellend
I live here
Posts: 2,718
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
«
Reply #1 on:
11 May 2012, 12:57 »
Where are you located?
Logged
Where all my moneys went.
Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
«
Reply #2 on:
11 May 2012, 13:10 »
Tonbridge, kent mate
Logged
Khare
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,626
The bear that khares
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
«
Reply #3 on:
11 May 2012, 15:35 »
Irwin extractor sockets. Cost £20 and you'll use them over and over.
Logged
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
«
Reply #4 on:
12 May 2012, 10:25 »
Just ordered a few, hope this works
Logged
Bellend
I live here
Posts: 2,718
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
«
Reply #5 on:
12 May 2012, 18:31 »
If not I can remove it for you when I get back.
Logged
Where all my moneys went.
Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
«
Reply #6 on:
28 May 2012, 21:02 »
Cheers khare worked a treat
finally got my new mk3 sitting low, I'll put some pics up soon, how do I get a dub rides thread?
Logged
stainesy
I live here
Posts: 3,442
im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
«
Reply #7 on:
28 May 2012, 22:29 »
where can i get a set of these extractors for £20?
Logged
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
«
Reply #8 on:
28 May 2012, 23:12 »
I just bought the size I needed on the Compton website, it got it off so quick its hard to believe it gave me so much hassle
Logged
Dan_GTi8v
I live here
Posts: 1,904
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
«
Reply #9 on:
28 May 2012, 23:23 »
dub rides you can start yourself its a sub forum in the vw chat section
Logged
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!
Build thread
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!