GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Coilover choice.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Author
Topic: Coilover choice. (Read 4624 times)
Willyboy
Not said much yet
Posts: 10
Re: Coilover choice.
«
Reply #20 on:
10 May 2012, 13:40 »
I think i might go with the weitec coilovers then. I cant go to low anyways because of the size of wheels
Logged
Willyboy
Not said much yet
Posts: 10
Re: Coilover choice.
«
Reply #21 on:
11 May 2012, 12:20 »
Also what top mounts should i use?
Logged
Len
10k hero
Posts: 16,292
Guardian of the Seas, Protector of Waves
Re: Coilover choice.
«
Reply #22 on:
11 May 2012, 12:26 »
Quote from: Willyboy on 11 May 2012, 12:20
Also what top mounts should i use?
New ones?
Logged
Mystic Blue Mk3 16v + Black Mk5 Gti 05 plate + Peugeot 405 Mi16
www.sas.org.uk
www.the-ace.org.uk
Willyboy
Not said much yet
Posts: 10
Re: Coilover choice.
«
Reply #23 on:
11 May 2012, 14:23 »
LOL. I mean like genuine, aftermarket or poly?
Logged
Dan_GTi8v
I live here
Posts: 1,904
Re: Coilover choice.
«
Reply #24 on:
11 May 2012, 19:07 »
I used topran ones from eurocarparts
Logged
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!
Build thread
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0
Khare
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,626
The bear that khares
Re: Coilover choice.
«
Reply #25 on:
11 May 2012, 19:10 »
Febi are the most popular and the best quality IMO.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Coilover choice.