Author Topic: Coilover choice.  (Read 4622 times)

Offline Willyboy

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 10
Re: Coilover choice.
« Reply #20 on: 10 May 2012, 13:40 »
I think i might go with the weitec coilovers then. I cant go to low anyways because of the size of wheels

Offline Willyboy

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 10
Re: Coilover choice.
« Reply #21 on: 11 May 2012, 12:20 »
Also what top mounts should i use?

Offline Len

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,292
  • Guardian of the Seas, Protector of Waves
Re: Coilover choice.
« Reply #22 on: 11 May 2012, 12:26 »
Also what top mounts should i use?


New ones? :rolleyes:
Mystic Blue Mk3 16v + Black Mk5 Gti 05 plate + Peugeot 405 Mi16

www.sas.org.uk
www.the-ace.org.uk

Offline Willyboy

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 10
Re: Coilover choice.
« Reply #23 on: 11 May 2012, 14:23 »
LOL. I mean like genuine, aftermarket or poly?

Offline Dan_GTi8v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,904
Re: Coilover choice.
« Reply #24 on: 11 May 2012, 19:07 »
I used topran ones from eurocarparts
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!

Build thread http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0

Offline Khare

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,626
  • The bear that khares
Re: Coilover choice.
« Reply #25 on: 11 May 2012, 19:10 »
Febi are the most popular and the best quality IMO.