Author Topic: Clocks  (Read 3017 times)

Offline Dogbot

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 431
Re: Clocks
« Reply #10 on: 04 May 2012, 23:55 »
I believe you are correct Wayne, the seat Ibiza and Cordoba, abf's did as that's the clocks I have an the fuel light works a treat,  :cool:

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: Clocks
« Reply #11 on: 05 May 2012, 08:35 »
I thought the yanks had them as standard?

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: Clocks
« Reply #12 on: 05 May 2012, 09:06 »
I thought the yanks had them as standard?

They may have done but I know my 1996 did not have one.

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Clocks
« Reply #13 on: 05 May 2012, 09:21 »
The only mk3 clocks ive seen with a fuel light are jap and yank ones.

My 16v anni clocks definitely don't have one as they've been apart enough times.
« Last Edit: 05 May 2012, 09:22 by thai-wronghorse »

Offline Wizzard

  • Just got here
  • *
  • Posts: 7
Re: Clocks
« Reply #14 on: 05 May 2012, 09:22 »
My clocks must have been changed at some
time then cos mine defo works.

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Clocks
« Reply #15 on: 05 May 2012, 09:23 »
my last 8v and the standard clocks that were in my valver didnt either.

Offline F17BAD

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,225
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
Re: Clocks
« Reply #16 on: 05 May 2012, 21:37 »
I don't think mk3's ever had a low fuel warning light.

This


but he now says they are Seat ones, they did have a amber light
  


Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/

Offline gizmomk3

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
  • on my way
Re: Clocks
« Reply #17 on: 05 May 2012, 21:53 »
Well I've put a bulb in it and I have half a tank of fuel So we will see when I get low