GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Clocks
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Clocks (Read 3016 times)
Dogbot
Here all the time
Posts: 431
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #10 on:
04 May 2012, 23:55 »
I believe you are correct Wayne, the seat Ibiza and Cordoba, abf's did as that's the clocks I have an the fuel light works a treat,
Logged
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #11 on:
05 May 2012, 08:35 »
I thought the yanks had them as standard?
Logged
Wayne
Sir Postalot
Posts: 32,051
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #12 on:
05 May 2012, 09:06 »
Quote from: mrsaunders on 05 May 2012, 08:35
I thought the yanks had them as standard?
They may have done but I know my 1996 did not have one.
Logged
thai-wronghorse
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,325
mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #13 on:
05 May 2012, 09:21 »
The only mk3 clocks ive seen with a fuel light are jap and yank ones.
My 16v anni clocks definitely don't have one as they've been apart enough times.
«
Last Edit: 05 May 2012, 09:22 by thai-wronghorse
»
Logged
Wizzard
Just got here
Posts: 7
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #14 on:
05 May 2012, 09:22 »
My clocks must have been changed at some
time then cos mine defo works.
Logged
thai-wronghorse
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,325
mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #15 on:
05 May 2012, 09:23 »
my last 8v and the standard clocks that were in my valver didnt either.
Logged
F17BAD
Forum addict
Posts: 4,225
Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #16 on:
05 May 2012, 21:37 »
Quote from: Wayne on 04 May 2012, 23:40
I don't think mk3's ever had a low fuel warning light.
This
but he now says they are Seat ones, they did have a amber light
Logged
Not no ordinary GTI....
House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/
gizmomk3
Here all the time
Posts: 300
on my way
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #17 on:
05 May 2012, 21:53 »
Well I've put a bulb in it and I have half a tank of fuel So we will see when I get low
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Clocks