GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Anyone fitted VR6 splitter from Volksbits??
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Anyone fitted VR6 splitter from Volksbits?? (Read 1216 times)
b_boy02
Not said much yet
Posts: 57
Anyone fitted VR6 splitter from Volksbits??
«
on:
28 April 2012, 18:17 »
Hello, just wondering if anyone has fitted a Volksbits one as I hear some aftermarket splitters can be a bit poor quality and don't fit quite right.
Logged
Screech16v
I live here
Posts: 2,432
MK3 20vt AGU
Re: Anyone fitted VR6 splitter from Volksbits??
«
Reply #1 on:
28 April 2012, 18:43 »
Dont know about the volksbits one but i had a replacment one recently form ebay seller all4cars and is a very good fit,way better than the first one i had.
Logged
gtiballs61
I live here
Posts: 543
Wanted-nearside wing in lp3g(flash red)
Re: Anyone fitted VR6 splitter from Volksbits??
«
Reply #2 on:
28 April 2012, 19:39 »
ive had 2 from them.
Logged
tweed
Forum addict
Posts: 5,377
Re: Anyone fitted VR6 splitter from Volksbits??
«
Reply #3 on:
28 April 2012, 19:54 »
I had one it lasted 2 weeks.
I did come in the corner sideways and kiss a curb mind.
I bought two genuine vr6 splitters after and have only put one on. They are bomb proof!!
Logged
Untitled
by
tweedub
, on Flickr
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Anyone fitted VR6 splitter from Volksbits??