Author Topic: Anyone fitted VR6 splitter from Volksbits??  (Read 1211 times)

Offline b_boy02

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 57
Anyone fitted VR6 splitter from Volksbits??
« on: 28 April 2012, 18:17 »
Hello, just wondering if anyone has fitted a Volksbits one as I hear some aftermarket splitters can be a bit poor quality and don't fit quite right.

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: Anyone fitted VR6 splitter from Volksbits??
« Reply #1 on: 28 April 2012, 18:43 »
Dont know about the volksbits one but i had a replacment one recently form ebay seller all4cars and is a very good fit,way better than the first one i had.

Offline gtiballs61

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 543
  • Wanted-nearside wing in lp3g(flash red)
Re: Anyone fitted VR6 splitter from Volksbits??
« Reply #2 on: 28 April 2012, 19:39 »
ive had 2 from them.
 :cool:

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: Anyone fitted VR6 splitter from Volksbits??
« Reply #3 on: 28 April 2012, 19:54 »
I had one it lasted 2 weeks.
I did come in the corner sideways and kiss a curb mind.

I bought two genuine vr6 splitters after and have only put one on. They are bomb proof!!

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr