Author Topic: vento headlights mod with indicators  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Walkerboy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 564
vento headlights mod with indicators
« on: 28 April 2012, 13:00 »
Hi
Just wondered if anyone with a vento front end has modded there headlights and added indicators into them
any pics please

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline Walkerboy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 564
Re: vento headlights mod with indicators
« Reply #2 on: 28 April 2012, 20:16 »
why thank you.lol
excellent idea dude
cheers for that

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: vento headlights mod with indicators
« Reply #3 on: 28 April 2012, 21:32 »
These are awesome. Will they pass an mot? You think they would be too much on a black car?


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Walkerboy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 564
Re: vento headlights mod with indicators
« Reply #4 on: 29 April 2012, 00:31 »
yer did ask a garage which carries out mots and they said as long as the indicators arent effected while the lights are on then they will pass