GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
vento headlights mod with indicators
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: vento headlights mod with indicators (Read 1611 times)
Walkerboy
I live here
Posts: 564
vento headlights mod with indicators
«
on:
28 April 2012, 13:00 »
Hi
Just wondered if anyone with a vento front end has modded there headlights and added indicators into them
any pics please
Logged
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: vento headlights mod with indicators
«
Reply #1 on:
28 April 2012, 13:49 »
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=163410.290
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
Walkerboy
I live here
Posts: 564
Re: vento headlights mod with indicators
«
Reply #2 on:
28 April 2012, 20:16 »
why thank you.lol
excellent idea dude
cheers for that
Logged
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: vento headlights mod with indicators
«
Reply #3 on:
28 April 2012, 21:32 »
These are awesome. Will they pass an mot? You think they would be too much on a black car?
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
Walkerboy
I live here
Posts: 564
Re: vento headlights mod with indicators
«
Reply #4 on:
29 April 2012, 00:31 »
yer did ask a garage which carries out mots and they said as long as the indicators arent effected while the lights are on then they will pass
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
vento headlights mod with indicators