GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Hmmm
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: Hmmm (Read 2401 times)
gasketface
I live here
Posts: 1,237
Hmmm
«
on:
23 April 2012, 20:59 »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPERB-VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-2-0-GTi-GLi-Just-34-000mls-from-new-/261009634697?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cc562f589
Whats that on the front bumper ?.
Logged
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
Re: Hmmm
«
Reply #1 on:
23 April 2012, 21:07 »
it says extra ariels for japanese t.v
do you reckon you could still pick them up here?
Logged
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
Re: Hmmm
«
Reply #2 on:
23 April 2012, 21:08 »
must be useless now its all digital
Logged
trog_nfs
I live here
Posts: 975
Re: Hmmm
«
Reply #3 on:
23 April 2012, 21:09 »
Mmmm 8v Auto. Bet thats quick
Logged
stainesy
I live here
Posts: 3,442
im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Hmmm
«
Reply #4 on:
23 April 2012, 21:09 »
is it just me or are the wheels really small?
Logged
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: Hmmm
«
Reply #5 on:
23 April 2012, 21:13 »
i would of stuck it on the back window.
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
gti gaz
I live here
Posts: 592
Re: Hmmm
«
Reply #6 on:
23 April 2012, 21:18 »
Rims look tiny ha ha
Logged
Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!
Screech16v
I live here
Posts: 2,432
MK3 20vt AGU
Re: Hmmm
«
Reply #7 on:
23 April 2012, 21:39 »
Spare wheel & jack have never been used ,neither has mine after 170000
Logged
Wayne
Sir Postalot
Posts: 32,051
Re: Hmmm
«
Reply #8 on:
23 April 2012, 21:41 »
Quote from: gti gaz on 23 April 2012, 21:18
Rims look tiny ha ha
Quote from: stainesy on 23 April 2012, 21:09
is it just me or are the wheels really small?
They are 14" so it must be running the smaller brakes with 4 stud wheels also it has the non GTI susp package, I suspect it is really a GLI with GTI trim, imports can be strange spec.
Logged
mad4vws
I live here
Posts: 628
Re: Hmmm
«
Reply #9 on:
23 April 2012, 21:53 »
as said by wayne ,weird inports .
14'' alloys so 4 stud set up as the gl model with gl alloys .
Logged
BREAKING VW GOLF'S
Mk2/ MK3'S ALL DAY LONG. PM FOR ANY PARTS!! ON 07813936583
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Hmmm