Author Topic: Hmmm  (Read 2399 times)

Offline gasketface

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,237

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: Hmmm
« Reply #1 on: 23 April 2012, 21:07 »
it says extra ariels for japanese t.v  :laugh: :laugh: do you reckon you could still pick them up here?

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: Hmmm
« Reply #2 on: 23 April 2012, 21:08 »
must be useless now its all digital

Offline trog_nfs

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 975
Re: Hmmm
« Reply #3 on: 23 April 2012, 21:09 »


Mmmm 8v Auto. Bet thats quick   :lipsrsealed:


Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Hmmm
« Reply #4 on: 23 April 2012, 21:09 »
is it just me or are the wheels really small? :undecided:

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Hmmm
« Reply #5 on: 23 April 2012, 21:13 »
i would of stuck it on the back window.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: Hmmm
« Reply #6 on: 23 April 2012, 21:18 »
Rims look tiny ha ha





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: Hmmm
« Reply #7 on: 23 April 2012, 21:39 »
Spare wheel & jack have never been used ,neither has mine after 170000  :grin:

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: Hmmm
« Reply #8 on: 23 April 2012, 21:41 »
Rims look tiny ha ha

is it just me or are the wheels really small? :undecided:

They are 14" so it must be running the smaller brakes with 4 stud wheels also it has the non GTI susp package, I suspect it is really a GLI with GTI trim, imports can be strange spec.


Offline mad4vws

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 628
Re: Hmmm
« Reply #9 on: 23 April 2012, 21:53 »
as said by wayne ,weird inports .

14'' alloys so 4 stud set up as the gl model with gl alloys . :grin: :smiley:
BREAKING VW GOLF'S
Mk2/ MK3'S ALL DAY LONG. PM FOR ANY PARTS!!  ON 07813936583