Author Topic: WINDOW TINTING QUESTION  (Read 4381 times)

Offline Rmachines

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,901
  • Passat 20vT Estate and Candy White MK3 1.8 GL
Re: WINDOW TINTING QUESTION
« Reply #20 on: 24 April 2012, 18:31 »
I always use fairy up liquid,  I got a roll to play with and learn, ever since i have been able to tint pretty well, and im not usually good at this sort of thing,  you will need a heat gun. knifes, squeegee and spray bottle,  pretty much it.    For the rear window make sure you buy a roll that is wider, or you will need to join it. which as said before can be done on a demister line so its not the end of the world.   but for £8 odd, you can get 6m to play with and mess it up a few times.
10 golfs and counting! 

Engine cranes = the ultimate tool to test the tensile strength of Everything you didn't disconnect!