Author Topic: The Mk3 Anniversary Thread **Pic Heavy**  (Read 23518 times)

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: The Mk3 Anniversary Thread **Pic Heavy**
« Reply #30 on: 22 April 2012, 15:52 »
Not yet....only fitted last weekend and am waiting to fit my new rims before I take it out for some pics....oh and some decent bloody weather would be good too  :grin: :grin:

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: The Mk3 Anniversary Thread **Pic Heavy**
« Reply #31 on: 22 April 2012, 15:56 »
Not yet....only fitted last weekend and am waiting to fit my new rims before I take it out for some pics....oh and some decent bloody weather would be good too  :grin: :grin:

Your telling me lol would love to see some pics when ya get some dude :smiley:

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: The Mk3 Anniversary Thread **Pic Heavy**
« Reply #32 on: 22 April 2012, 16:01 »
Not yet....only fitted last weekend and am waiting to fit my new rims before I take it out for some pics....oh and some decent bloody weather would be good too  :grin: :grin:

Your telling me lol would love to see some pics when ya get some dude :smiley:

I will be looking to get some posted up next weekend when the rims are fitted and the the weather is a bit brighter  :wink:

Offline weedwhacker

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 202
  • bonnets up again.... bugger !!!!!
Re: The Mk3 Anniversary Thread **Pic Heavy**
« Reply #33 on: 22 April 2012, 20:05 »






here is a couple of pics of mine.. not much of a change yet.. shes sat on 60/40 lowering shocks and springs, although coilovers are going on soon.
the wheels are 17s, although they are ok id love a set of originals.
had to raise the rear up slightly due to tyres rubbing the struts.
work in progress though so its all good.
« Last Edit: 22 April 2012, 20:10 by weedwhacker »

Offline sharki786

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,705
  • GOT BOOST??
Re: The Mk3 Anniversary Thread **Pic Heavy**
« Reply #34 on: 22 April 2012, 20:07 »
interior mods:
Purple velvet headline
red windows switches
red heater controls
black sunvisors
black grab handles
black ABC pillars from highline

engine:
lightweight flywheel
uprated HT leads
matt red rocker cover
glack/red gearbox

exterior:
red pin strip all around
lowered 40-60mm
powerflow cat back
grooved disks/green stuff pads
alloys = FECKED!!!!

heres mine when i 1st got it:



after modding it about:

































*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: The Mk3 Anniversary Thread **Pic Heavy**
« Reply #35 on: 22 April 2012, 22:19 »

Like the metal door triggers too- is this an easy mod?

Yeah, I seem to remember so.
Mk4 cabrio triggers, straight swap into a Mk3.

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=227001.0