I picked 2 Minutes out the hat because that is more than enough to see how much of a difference toe out can make to turn in. It's a start point to work from.
Much depends on driving style though. If you are smooth, you may need less, if you throw it in, you can probably use more.
I run 4 mins toe out per side and -1.85 degrees negative per side to get the front to do what I want...that's with a Torsen type LSD, despite many people suggesting you should run toe in with a LSD.
Castor makes a huge difference too but we can't change that without adjustable top mounts.
Well, you can get a bit my moving the subframe forward on the holes...or if you are brave, slotting the holes and moving it a few mm.
But ideally, you need something similar to this:

An additional 2.5 degrees of castor per side by loosening 4 bolts

