Author Topic: Back on the road  (Read 2724 times)

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Back on the road
« Reply #10 on: 12 June 2012, 23:57 »
Yes on 7j rims youll be fine, if you are worried about the offset then when you get the wheels, have a look on the inside of them and on one of the spokes it'll have the offset stamped on them, for example mine say et30. Then post it up here n someone will tell you. But 15 7j wheels. Should fit with 195s no problems at all

Edit. As you can see I'm that photo my wheels clear fine and there 16" 8j et30
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Back on the road
« Reply #11 on: 13 June 2012, 00:11 »
googling around offset will be 20 or 28 ill find out in a few days tho. THANKS
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Back on the road
« Reply #12 on: 13 June 2012, 01:37 »
Mine were et25 and had 165/50/15's fitted. I think but I sold them now so can't check


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote