Author Topic: non OEM Xenons  (Read 21659 times)

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
Re: non OEM Xenons - GROUP BUY
« Reply #90 on: 29 October 2011, 10:26 »
@Doc: Wonderful idea.

@Dan: Welcome. As Doc says it is highly unlikely that any of us would have done such a mean thing to you. Don't worry, we can see through that negative and pretty nasty reaction. I think the offer Doc has extended is excellent and would really help you with your sales. There are quite a few of us without OEM Xenons and thus you probably have a captive audience/market.
« Last Edit: 29 October 2011, 10:31 by am1w »
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline KennyGTI

• I live here
« Reply #91 on: 29 October 2011, 10:27 »
 :lipsrsealed:  :wink:

APR Stage 2+

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #92 on: 29 October 2011, 10:40 »
Lol you got your already  :huh:

Offline Spin 150pd

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #93 on: 29 October 2011, 10:53 »
Hello Dan.

Firstly welcome to the forum, I think you'll find nobody on here would bid on your goods for the hell of it....

As you can see quite a few people on here at interested in your product but many are sceptical about quality, fitting, looks etc.

If you have a set of these headlamps or can get a set why not bring them over to my place and I'll either fit them to my car (ive fitted orm xenons myself) or preferably fit them to a potential buyers car from here so we can see what's what?

In return I won't charge for the labour etc and you'll get an honest and unbiased review of the headlamps and a "how to" made for fitting the headlamps including bumper removal etc along instruction on how to code the lamps via vagcom.

I'm sure that once you get a glowing review stickied here you'll find your sales will increase considerably and also please note this site is very, very popula with google rankings - works for me try typing "golf gtd remap" into google.

Once this is done I'd suggest you paythe £50 to become a forum trader here and start to build a reputation for being a good supplier of these headlamps ASAP before someone else here reads this and does it themselves.

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=156930.0

Or don't  :rolleyes:

Regards
Craig

I volunteer my car and will make the journey to suit all parties,  can either pay cash or paypal.

Seems like a great offer Dan that will generate plenty of business for the sake of a day out up north,  I'm sure many of the members would love to buy them but have the same reservations as myself,  I have e-mailed you a couple of times about this.
Doc this is a very generous offer of yours to give up your time for Forum members,  I will make sure you are rewarded with beer/wine tokens if it comes off.

I can't afford or justify the lights but if as good as advertised I so want them,  early xmas present ?!?
PM or mail me and we can exchange mobiles to organise.

Spindler66@googlemail.com.

Chec out my E-bay ID to see I am genuine..

Spin150pd.

In your hands dan......thanks again to the Doc
Carbon Grey 3 Dr GTi, AP racing BBK,  ITG Intake, Milltek Race TBE & Revo Stage 2+ (sold) Replaced with 2010 S3 Sportback

"Fast Cars are safer.."

Offline KennyGTI

• I live here
« Reply #94 on: 29 October 2011, 11:50 »
Mine are ordered! Can't wait to get them :cool:

APR Stage 2+

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
« Reply #95 on: 29 October 2011, 12:26 »
Cool stuff - get your groove on Dan and get over to the bat-cave  :wink:

When are yours due Kenny?

Offline Spin 150pd

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #96 on: 29 October 2011, 12:59 »
Mine are ordered! Can't wait to get them :cool:

Are you taking advanatge of the Doc's kind offer Ken ?
Carbon Grey 3 Dr GTi, AP racing BBK,  ITG Intake, Milltek Race TBE & Revo Stage 2+ (sold) Replaced with 2010 S3 Sportback

"Fast Cars are safer.."

Offline Spin 150pd

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #97 on: 29 October 2011, 13:09 »
Cool stuff - get your groove on Dan and get over to the bat-cave  :wink:

When are yours due Kenny?

Doc can you PM me how much you will charge to fit and code if I have missed the boat on this offer ?

Cheers

Martin

"Fast Cars are safer.."

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
« Reply #98 on: 29 October 2011, 14:26 »
Not much  :grin:

Offline dnauto

• Just got here
« Reply #99 on: 29 October 2011, 15:51 »
Hello Dan.

Firstly welcome to the forum, I think you'll find nobody on here would bid on your goods for the hell of it....

As you can see quite a few people on here at interested in your product but many are sceptical about quality, fitting, looks etc.

If you have a set of these headlamps or can get a set why not bring them over to my place and I'll either fit them to my car (ive fitted orm xenons myself) or preferably fit them to a potential buyers car from here so we can see what's what?

In return I won't charge for the labour etc and you'll get an honest and unbiased review of the headlamps and a "how to" made for fitting the headlamps including bumper removal etc along instruction on how to code the lamps via vagcom.

I'm sure that once you get a glowing review stickied here you'll find your sales will increase considerably and also please note this site is very, very popula with google rankings - works for me try typing "golf gtd remap" into google.

Once this is done I'd suggest you paythe £50 to become a forum trader here and start to build a reputation for being a good supplier of these headlamps ASAP before someone else here reads this and does it themselves.

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=156930.0

Or don't  :rolleyes:

Regards
Craig

thanks for that m8, i like the sound of that...

havent got any stock at the moment, but still taking orders but its 14working day delivery time, when they come perhaps i could offer a customer free or cheap fitting service and bring to you, that way you get to see before you buy, everyone get the review they looking for and i would definately pay the £50 to the website.