Author Topic: Amy Winehouse - RIP  (Read 9139 times)

Offline fozziie

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 274
  • psn: fozziie
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #60 on: 24 July 2011, 14:56 »
the thing that makes her even more of a collossal dick is the fact she knew she suffered from emphysema, which is a condition that affects the lungs, yet she still insisted on belting through packs of smokes and lines of coke...and fair enough she had talent...a little bit, but she wasted it all on drugs. but hey...she's famous...so its all right apparently

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #61 on: 24 July 2011, 15:16 »
Was it a surprise ? No not really. Was she talented ? Yes deifinitely. Did she top herself to take the limelight away from Norway ? Seriously ? Does anyone really think that ? It's the media that have moved the spotlight because that's the media world we live in, it's not her fault. I think it's a waste of talent and she was a troubled soul.

I'll also bet a pound to a penny she didn't overdose on coke, it's likely to be a number of different drugs (probably some legal prescription ones too) along with a good amount of drink.

I know who John Smart is now I've googled him, but no I didn't know anything about it prior to this thread.  :embarassed:
Did it deliberately?, of course that didn't happen and anyone who says 'she didn't steal to pay for her habit' is blinkered to say the least, i bet her dealers are just charming people, ever met a dealer? i have and they are f*****g scum, every last one of them, no one deserves to die young but she had a choice, she had people around her for support and she still chose to throw it all away.

Offline westfield

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 403
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #62 on: 24 July 2011, 15:22 »
Yes it's sad, but you will get no sympathy from me. Wife's best mate of 28 years died on Friday morning after a 3 month battle from Breast cancer. One of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet, never hurt a fly and die's @ only 39 Yrs old. Thats sad not a F-cked up druggie who has the help but ignores it.  :angry: :angry:

A lad I know worked at the Rehab clinic on Osea Island, Her and Blake checked into one of the Cottages and spent the week getting completely off there faces no questions asked. Rehab my arse  :angry:

Offline The Mighty Elvi

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,403
  • I'm better than you today.
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #63 on: 24 July 2011, 16:02 »
Sordid final hours of a troubled star: Amy Winehouse had 'bought ecstasy, cocaine and ketamine' on the night before tragic death...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2018126/Amy-Winehouse-bought-ecstasy-cocaine-ketamine-tragic-death.html




Offline bored_Welsh_lad

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,425
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #64 on: 24 July 2011, 16:32 »
Was it a surprise ? No not really. Was she talented ? Yes deifinitely. Did she top herself to take the limelight away from Norway ? Seriously ? Does anyone really think that ? It's the media that have moved the spotlight because that's the media world we live in, it's not her fault. I think it's a waste of talent and she was a troubled soul.

I'll also bet a pound to a penny she didn't overdose on coke, it's likely to be a number of different drugs (probably some legal prescription ones too) along with a good amount of drink.

I know who John Smart is now I've googled him, but no I didn't know anything about it prior to this thread.  :embarassed:
Did it deliberately?, of course that didn't happen and anyone who says 'she didn't steal to pay for her habit' is blinkered to say the least, i bet her dealers are just charming people, ever met a dealer? i have and they are f*****g scum, every last one of them, no one deserves to die young but she had a choice, she had people around her for support and she still chose to throw it all away.

I said it and sorry but you are talking sh!t.. Just because dealers are scum, doesn't make her scum.. It was a lifestyle choice, a choice she picked.
Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D

Offline JC

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 13,393
  • Back in the North.
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #65 on: 24 July 2011, 16:34 »
well before another bun fight starts, she is dead, sh!te happens. The End.  :smiley: :smiley:

Offline gibby

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,619
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #66 on: 24 July 2011, 17:18 »
Chuff, you're just no fun these days. :laugh:
......now officially dubless.

Offline JC

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 13,393
  • Back in the North.
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #67 on: 24 July 2011, 17:20 »
if it was a worthwhile topic then maybe  :lipsrsealed:

she screwed her own life up and is now dead.

Have a nice day now  :smiley: