Author Topic: Amy Winehouse - RIP  (Read 9138 times)

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,425
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #50 on: 24 July 2011, 09:26 »
people like her dont desrve the news she wasted her life by taking drugs she killed her self people like her make me  :sick: and  :angry: .. We have really ill children and adults who haven't had a chance to live due to no fault of their own or who are that ill would give anything to stay alive 

Sorry but it was her life and she chose to live it that way, she paid for her own drugs, she didn't rob anyone and along the way she created something that a lot of the world adored, hense the 4 Grammys i think it was..

Ref Smarty, I bet you most people don't even know what you are on about!!
Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D

Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #51 on: 24 July 2011, 09:29 »
People are always going to moan but she was a real talent. Very sad news :(

Offline negawsklov

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 313
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #52 on: 24 July 2011, 09:29 »
Popped out of work at 4 this morning for a cig and was stood outside liverpool st station in london and a group of french people in tears approached me asking how to get to her funeral - I pointed them to the bus stop and told them to get on the bus to Camden!!!!!

Offline Uruk Hai

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,881
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #53 on: 24 July 2011, 10:14 »
 Amy Winehouse's parents are set to inherit a fortune...........








As soon as they take all the empties back  :lipsrsealed:

Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #54 on: 24 July 2011, 10:35 »
Theres going to be an overdose of Amy Winehouse jokes today.

Offline Uruk Hai

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,881
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #55 on: 24 July 2011, 10:39 »
Theres going to be an overdose of Amy Winehouse jokes today.

Very good  :grin:

Offline Steve_PD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,119
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #56 on: 24 July 2011, 10:48 »
Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood is dedicating his show on Absolute Radio this evening, as well as a reunion performance by his former group The Faces in Hurtwood, Surrey, to Amy Winehouse.

He says: "It's a very sad loss of a very good friend I spent many great times with."

He then added "Lightweight."
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #57 on: 24 July 2011, 10:48 »
Your sig seems very apt for this thread Steve.

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #58 on: 24 July 2011, 10:53 »
Your sig seems very apt for this thread Steve.

 :grin:

MKIV Mod Squadâ„¢ a part of the headlight police.

Offline gibby

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,619
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #59 on: 24 July 2011, 11:27 »
Was it a surprise ? No not really. Was she talented ? Yes deifinitely. Did she top herself to take the limelight away from Norway ? Seriously ? Does anyone really think that ? It's the media that have moved the spotlight because that's the media world we live in, it's not her fault. I think it's a waste of talent and she was a troubled soul.

I'll also bet a pound to a penny she didn't overdose on coke, it's likely to be a number of different drugs (probably some legal prescription ones too) along with a good amount of drink.

I know who John Smart is now I've googled him, but no I didn't know anything about it prior to this thread.  :embarassed:
......now officially dubless.