Author Topic: Aero wiper or normal? which ones best? need to change but which one??  (Read 4236 times)


Offline Sam

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,186
  • Sam I am
Aeros are awesome, best £20 i ever spent. I didnt pay any attention to how they look, they just get rid of that rain goooood


The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline Mr Blue

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 6,133
anyone with a layflat rear wiper is also gaye

THERE I SAID IT
:)

Offline The Mighty Elvi

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,403
  • I'm better than you today.

Offline Mitching

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
I got aero wipers (£3 from tesco  :lipsrsealed: )
Only pic I got:


....And a lay-flat wiper  :laugh:

Offline dubber36

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,536






No lay flat wiper for me either, VW decided that they should park over the heater elements for a reason. However, if you must attempt this mod, and least get it properly flat :grin:
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline The Mighty Elvi

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,403
  • I'm better than you today.






No lay flat wiper for me either, VW decided that they should park over the heater elements for a reason. However, if you must attempt this mod, and least get it properly flat :grin:

In my defence...it was like that when I bought it. :grin:

The defence rests.

Jonathan.

Offline bodga

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 339
  • F reg GTI 16v
ok sorry to change the subject slightly but does anyone know were the rear wiper is supposed to be parked? Anal question but its bugging me.
mine was flat like the pic above but i changed it to vertical, because it looks cool  :grin: and causes less drag :huh:

Offline Mitching

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
Mine was flat when bought too  :tongue:

Offline dragonfly

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,110
anyone with a layflat rear wiper is also gaye

THERE I SAID IT

Noooooooo!!!  It looks cosmetically better!!