Author Topic: You have my sympathy.  (Read 9187 times)

Offline The Mighty Elvi

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,403
  • I'm better than you today.
You have my sympathy.
« on: 01 October 2010, 11:28 »
To all the fellow MK2 owners out there. My thoughts are with you as the rain comes down in bucketloads. Its around this time of year that the joy of MK2 ownership starts to wain.

Time to get the sponge out.

Offline Khare

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,626
  • The bear that khares
Re: You have my sympathy.
« Reply #1 on: 01 October 2010, 11:30 »
 :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:


Oh it feels good being in a mk3 + at the time of the year  :grin:

Offline A7 UFO

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,052
Re: You have my sympathy.
« Reply #2 on: 01 October 2010, 11:32 »
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:


Oh it feels good being in a mk3 + at the time of the year  :grin:
why?  because no one can see you through your steamed up windows??

Offline Khare

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,626
  • The bear that khares
Re: You have my sympathy.
« Reply #3 on: 01 October 2010, 11:50 »
Why would they steam up? there's no leaking involved in my car  :grin:

Offline A7 UFO

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,052
Re: You have my sympathy.
« Reply #4 on: 01 October 2010, 12:00 »
the ventilation in mk3s has always been poop...esp in the back

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: You have my sympathy.
« Reply #5 on: 01 October 2010, 12:07 »
the ventilation in mk3s has always been poop...esp in the back

I love my Mark 3 to bits but you're so bloody right  :sad:

Offline The Mighty Elvi

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,403
  • I'm better than you today.
Re: You have my sympathy.
« Reply #6 on: 01 October 2010, 12:08 »
Why is Khare in the MK2 section?  Is it:

A) He secretly wishes he had a MK2.

B) He wants to get away from Shady.

C) posting here makes him feel like he owns a true GTi instead of having to hide his shame.

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: You have my sympathy.
« Reply #7 on: 01 October 2010, 12:31 »
Why is Khare in the MK2 section?  Is it:

A) He secretly wishes he had a MK2.

B) He wants to get away from Shady.

C) posting here makes him feel like he owns a true GTi instead of having to hide his shame.

 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

jamrock

  • Guest
Re: You have my sympathy.
« Reply #8 on: 01 October 2010, 12:39 »
 :laugh: :laugh:

slap your engine into a mk2 shell Khare!!!

Offline twistedblack69

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,047
  • Proud mk2 user and abuser
Re: You have my sympathy.
« Reply #9 on: 01 October 2010, 12:59 »
:laugh: :laugh:

slap your engine into twistedblack's mk2 shell Khare!!!

I concur!