GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Carb help?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Carb help? (Read 1051 times)
Cory
Here all the time
Posts: 433
Carb help?
«
on:
26 September 2010, 15:37 »
Bin of a random question but, I have a carb model driver. Should the carb and whole panel filter lox
MovemRound when I give it a bit of a wiggle. I know I have an air leak somewhere, could this be the cause if it's not all bolted up correctly?
Logged
clipperjay
I live here
Posts: 3,148
Re: Carb help?
«
Reply #1 on:
26 September 2010, 17:39 »
Random........ take off air box
Check securing bolts in carb, if loose tighten them up
Logged
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=170521.0
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=55336.msg427955#msg427955
weazgti
I live here
Posts: 955
Re: Carb help?
«
Reply #2 on:
26 September 2010, 18:52 »
or the flange it sits on is knackerd,its a rubber one and aint too dear to replace.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Carb help?