Author Topic: Carb help?  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Cory

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 433
Carb help?
« on: 26 September 2010, 15:37 »
Bin of a random question but, I have a carb model driver. Should the carb and whole panel filter lox
MovemRound when I give it a bit of a wiggle. I know I have an air leak somewhere, could this be the cause if it's not all bolted up correctly?

Offline clipperjay

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,148
Re: Carb help?
« Reply #1 on: 26 September 2010, 17:39 »
Random........ take off air box
Check securing bolts in carb, if loose tighten them up  :lipsrsealed: 

Offline weazgti

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 955
Re: Carb help?
« Reply #2 on: 26 September 2010, 18:52 »
or the flange it sits on is knackerd,its a rubber one and aint too dear to replace.