Author Topic: Rhyso's 205bhp Posh Golf....Gone :(  (Read 233121 times)

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: Rhyso's posh Golf......modding has begun; PG21
« Reply #280 on: 18 October 2010, 08:50 »
Do Audis come with the foot rest? Im sure the S line does  :undecided:  but if not :
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A3-S3-VAG-A2-ST-ST-RHD-FOOTREST-PEDAL-2003-ONWARDS-/290488741040?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a27a6cb0

From GULFSTREAM11  :smiley:

Already got that in my watch list  :tongue:  Almost bought one the other day  :grin: :grin: 

Trouble is to complete the pedal upgrade will be over £100  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:  Clutch and brake pedals are about £8 each buy the accelerator pedal is about £80 because its drive-by-wire  :sad: :cry:

Yeah the A3 has a footrest so one of those could be fitted but as said they could do with either a S3 or Golf GTi Mk5 pedal set really but they cost a lot for what they are! (Or am I getting tight as I am getting older??!!)  :shocked:

I'm thinking along the same lines to be honest  :sad:

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
« Reply #281 on: 18 October 2010, 20:03 »
Do Audis come with the foot rest? Im sure the S line does  :undecided:  but if not :
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A3-S3-VAG-A2-ST-ST-RHD-FOOTREST-PEDAL-2003-ONWARDS-/290488741040?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a27a6cb0

From GULFSTREAM11  :smiley:

Already got that in my watch list  :tongue:  Almost bought one the other day  :grin: :grin: 

Trouble is to complete the pedal upgrade will be over £100  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:  Clutch and brake pedals are about £8 each buy the accelerator pedal is about £80 because its drive-by-wire  :sad: :cry:

Yeah the A3 has a footrest so one of those could be fitted but as said they could do with either a S3 or Golf GTi Mk5 pedal set really but they cost a lot for what they are! (Or am I getting tight as I am getting older??!!)  :shocked:

I'm thinking along the same lines to be honest  :sad:

lol trust you  :grin:

Yeah shame about the DBW  :sad:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #282 on: 20 October 2010, 20:29 »
Bought this yesterday

Installed tonight  :smug:

No more CD's  :grin: :grin:

This weekend I've got my remaining puddle light looms to fit and sort out the coming / leaving home lights  :smiley:

In other news - the heaters are far superior than those of the Golf; toasty warm air coming from the vents within a couple of minutes and not the 20 minutes that the Golf took  :shocked:

Offline dubcruiser

• I live here
  • Audi A3 SB S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007
« Reply #283 on: 25 October 2010, 19:14 »
Was the weekend productive mate or did the weather stop play??  :undecided:
Scott

Golf GTi 180bhp 6 Speed 2003, Tornado Red, Electric Sunroof, Climatronic, Winter Pack, Black Leather, Santa Monica Alloys, Centre Arm Rest, 6 Disc Changer, R-Tech Remap (Now Sold)
Audi A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007, Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, iPod Prep, Interior Light Pack

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #284 on: 25 October 2010, 19:29 »

Got everything done  :smiley:  Installed the MP3 kit Thursday night and then was up early Friday morning to sort the puddle lights out  :smiley:  Only took me an hour to fit the rears and sort the passenger door

Also the coming / leaving home lights work on my car by doing just the coding  :smug:  Ok so the lights come on during the day but seeing as its nearly pitch black when I use the car I'm not bothered and its quite a useful feature.  You can switch them off via the DIS  :smiley:

Offline dubcruiser

• I live here
  • Audi A3 SB S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007
« Reply #285 on: 26 October 2010, 19:16 »

Got everything done  :smiley:  Installed the MP3 kit Thursday night and then was up early Friday morning to sort the puddle lights out  :smiley:  Only took me an hour to fit the rears and sort the passenger door

Also the coming / leaving home lights work on my car by doing just the coding  :smug:  Ok so the lights come on during the day but seeing as its nearly pitch black when I use the car I'm not bothered and its quite a useful feature.  You can switch them off via the DIS  :smiley:

Sounds good then mate. All coming together nicely!!  :wink:
Scott

Golf GTi 180bhp 6 Speed 2003, Tornado Red, Electric Sunroof, Climatronic, Winter Pack, Black Leather, Santa Monica Alloys, Centre Arm Rest, 6 Disc Changer, R-Tech Remap (Now Sold)
Audi A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007, Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, iPod Prep, Interior Light Pack

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #286 on: 26 October 2010, 20:37 »
Sounds good then mate. All coming together nicely!!  :wink:

Ay, its getting there  :smiley:  Next up are some wheel spacers and a wheel refurb but that won't be until February / March

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #287 on: 10 November 2010, 10:31 »
New item purchased  :lipsrsealed:

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #288 on: 10 November 2010, 11:22 »