GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
12 Month Service...
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: 12 Month Service... (Read 1572 times)
X4MGS
I live here
Posts: 3,564
VAG Parts SNOB!!!
12 Month Service...
«
on:
01 September 2010, 16:22 »
OK - So It's that time of the Year & I wondered what what would you guys would recommend as a 12 monthly service??
Oil Change & New Filter?
Coolant Change?
New Plugs?
Anything else?? That should be done and what else should be checked changed?
Logged
High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here
Or
My Ebay Store!
raferackstraw
I live here
Posts: 904
Re: 12 Month Service...
«
Reply #1 on:
01 September 2010, 18:52 »
12monthly or 5000 miles i do oil/filter, fuel filter, plugs, rotor cap and arm. timing light it. coolant every 2 yrs. then i check pads, suspension, bearings etc and change as neccessary
Logged
wayne gardner smokes one rothmans too many
500cc 2stroke bad for ya health
Ben Lessani
I live here
Posts: 3,873
The poor mans MK2 Haynes author
Re: 12 Month Service...
«
Reply #2 on:
01 September 2010, 19:18 »
http://www.goodgaragescheme.co.uk/files/service-checklist.pdf
Logged
X4MGS
I live here
Posts: 3,564
VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: 12 Month Service...
«
Reply #3 on:
01 September 2010, 19:55 »
Logged
High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here
Or
My Ebay Store!
walchy01
I live here
Posts: 1,033
Re: 12 Month Service...
«
Reply #4 on:
03 September 2010, 08:35 »
New plugs i fitted now do 20k before they require changing, so that"ll be year 2030 next time there due
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
12 Month Service...